9545 Reseda Blvd. unit 2, Northridge, CA (818) 700-2818

tracing paper

hi guys just wondering if anyone knows any uk or any at that matter that sells rolls of the thin tracing paper like the ones that come in thermofax carbon paper as ive been using normall paper to do my stencils for a while and in flate areas it works just fine but the more tricky areas it folds to much and makes it far to hard and just wondering rather than buying the carbon paper with it if anyone just buys big rolls?

thanks guys


RE:tracing paper

Try cole paper...
It has a tan hue and works fantastic with prisma pencils.
top of page